Calhoun’s Ready to Work Program Currently Accepting New Students for 2017
January 3, 2017
Calhoun Community College’s Ready to Work program is currently accepting registrations from new students for 2017.
Alabama’s Ready-to-Work program provides a career pathway for adults with limited education and employment experience. Ready to Work’s workplace environment provides trainees the entry-level skills required for employment with most businesses and industries in Alabama.
Successful completers of the Ready to Work Program earn the following certifications and credit hours:
- Alabama Certified Worker (ACW) Certificate
- ACT Work Keys – National Career Readiness Credential (CRC)
- FDIC – Financial Literacy Money Smart – 11 Certifications
- The potential of earning a total of 13 certifications
- Three (3) credit hours to be applied to the course of the student’s choice at Calhoun Community College.
To register, visit the Ready to Work website to download required forms.
For more information or how to locate the most convenient Ready to Work location, contact:
- Ms. Tonya Dumas, Ready to Work Instructor/Project Manager, Calhoun – Huntsville Campus at email@example.com or 256-713-4866
- Ms. Adrianne Brim, Ready to Work Instructor – Edmonton Heights Community Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Ronny Russell, Ready to Work Instructor – Decatur Career Center at email@example.com