Faculty and staff who have ideas which further Calhoun Community College’s mission to “ensure student success and promote community development and cultural enrichment,” should contact the Office of Research, Planning, and Grants for further discussion. We assist faculty and staff with project issues before, during, and after the implementation of a grant request and provide the following grant-related services:
- Researching and recommending funding opportunities;
- Interpreting guidelines for grant proposals;
- Supporting and coordinating proposal development;
- Addressing compliance and regulatory issues.
- Submitting proposal to funding agency;
- Maintaining contact with funding agency;
- Ensuring reporting requirements are met.
The level of assistance provided during the development process varies based on the complexity of the grant proposal, the experience of the proposer(s), and the need for a team approach to develop the proposal. Explore our links on the right for more information.