Business and Finance
Calhoun's Business Office is the financial hub of the College. The office staff are responsible for planning, organizing and managing complex College financial and statistical record-keeping activities and operations. In conjunction with the various College Program Deans and the College President, the Vice President for Financial and Administrative Services is responsible for the College budget preparation and control, prepares State budget reports; monitors cash flow and performs budget transfers; maintains accounts receivable, general fund revenue, prepares financial statements, budgetary documents, and various records and reports to assure the smooth and efficient operation of the College’s operating budget. The Vice President for Financial and Administrative Services also oversees personnel and activities in the Campus Bookstores, Mail Services, Maintenance, Payroll and Public Safety.
Our Staff Directories and/or Websites
- Sealed Bids now being accepted for Vehicle Inspections and Mechanic Services (Bid #14-022) until 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 31, 2014. Click here for all details and forms.
- Sealed Bids now being accepted for HVAC Renovations -- Huntsville Campus Information Technology Server Room (Bid #14-021) until 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 30, 2014. Click here for all details and forms.
- Sealed Bids now being accepted for HVAC Renovations -- Machine tool Technology and Industrial Technology Areas (Bid #14-020) until 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 29, 2014. Click here for all details and forms.
Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Watch here for Requests for Proposals
- Watch here for Surplus Sale Announcements