Instant Admission Day
Change your life in an instant at Instant Admission Day! Anyone who applies to Calhoun Community College who has graduated or obtained a GED is instantly admitted on Instant Admission Day. We have set aside four days in June and July on both our Decatur and Huntsville campuses just for you! It’s easy and an investment in YOUR future! Click here to let us know you are coming.
While on campus, students will be able to:
- Apply for Admission - bring your photo ID.
- Fill out the FAFSA - bring your 2015 tax return
- Schedule or Take the Placement Exam
- Meet with and Advisor
- Register for Fall Classes
- Attend a MAJOR DECISIONS WORKSHOP for those undecided majors – Only for July dates!
DATES and TIMES:
- Saturday, June 24 from 9 am to Noon
- Wednesday, June 28 from 8 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday, July 15 from 9 am to Noon
- Wednesday, July 19 from 8 am to 5:30 pm
- Decatur Campus – 6250 Hwy. 31 North in the Chasteen Student Center
- Huntsville Campus - 102 Wynn Dr NW in the Grand Foyer
- See Campus Maps
Come attend our Major Decisions Workshop as part of our Instant Admissions Day on either July 15th, or July 19th.
Visit the pages for these areas:
Questions? Contact Ashley Robison at firstname.lastname@example.org.