Campus & Building/Room Designations
As you look through the schedule (refer to our campus maps), you may need more information to know how to find classrooms and offices. We have 3 physical campuses and/or sites that will be listed, in addition to off-campus EMS sites and Distance Learning. These campuses/sites are: Alabama Center for the Arts, Decatur and Huntsville. You can sort by any of these sites. In addition, in the course listings, in the “where” column you will see building/room location listings. Here is further information on how these listings work by campus/site:
Alabama Center for the Arts
- The two phases of the Alabama Center for the Arts (two buildings) are listed as:
- Building I (Visual Arts-Graphic Design & Art): In the schedule, it will be listed as Alabama Center for the Arts
- Building II (Performing Arts-Music & Theatre): In the schedule, it will be listed as Alabama Center for the Arts II
- If a 3 digit number follows the building listing, these are room numbers. 100’s are first floor; 200’s second floor and 300’s third floor.
- Please refer to the campus map page for floor layouts and room locations.
- Buildings will be listed. Please refer to the campus map page for building locations.
- The 3 digits following the building listing are room numbers. 100’s are first floor; 200’s second floor and 300’s third floor.
- Even though the Huntsville Campus now has 2 buildings, the schedule will say Huntsville with room designations. The distinctions between the 2 buildings are as follows:
- The original building (sits behind the new CIS, Math & Science Building) will have 2 or 3 digit numbers after Huntsville. The 2 digit numbers are the first floor and the 3 digit numbers are the second floor. Please refer to the campus map page for floor layouts and room locations.
- The new CIS, Math & Science Building has 4 digit room numbers. 1100’s are first floor; 1200’s are second floor and 1300’s are third floor.