Instant Admission Day
Wednesday July 19, 2017
8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Change your life in an instant at Instant Admission Day! Anyone who applies to Calhoun Community College who has graduated or obtained a GED is instantly admitted on Instant Admission Day. We have set aside four days in June and July on both our Decatur and Huntsville campuses just for you! It’s easy and an investment in YOUR future!
DATES and TIMES:
- Saturday, June 24 from 9 am to Noon
- Wednesday, June 28 from 8 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday, July 15 from 9 am to Noon
- Wednesday, July 19 from 8 am to 5:30 pm
- Decatur Campus – 6250 Hwy. 31 North in the Chasteen Student Center
- Huntsville Campus - 102 Wynn Dr NW in the Grand Foyer
While on campus future students will have the opportunity to apply to Calhoun, complete your FAFSA, meet with an Advisor, and register for classes! Bring a photo ID and your 2016 Tax Forms if filling for Financial Aid.
Questions? Contact Ashley Robison at 256-306-2634 or email email@example.com.