Sign up for your Continuing Education non-credit classes
Personal Enrichment and Professional Skills Enhancement 6-week classes
Go to the ed2go.com/calhounccalus website. Type the name of your class in the Search for Courses box at the top of the page. Click on any course title for a syllabus, instructor info, requirements, student reviews and a demo lesson. Then follow these easy steps to enroll:
- Click the 'Add to Cart 'button located on the right side of the screen.
- Select the session date you would like to begin and click 'Continue to Checkout.
- If you are a new student, enter your email address under: 'New Student Start Here'. Click 'Create A New Account' and enter the requested account and student information. Then simply follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- If you are a returning student, enter your email address and password and click 'Login to Your Account'. Then follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- Purchase online: Make a secure credit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Online career training programs
To register, go to the careertraining.ed2go.com/Calhoun/ website. For questions about online career training classes call admission support 877-221-5151.
Continuing Education non-credit online classes
Personal Enrichment and Professional Skills Enhancement classes are comprised of 12 written lessons, released every Monday and Wednesday, over 6 weeks. Once released, lessons are accessible for the duration of the class, from anywhere, at any time. Each lesson will take 2 hours to complete, on average. Lessons are printer friendly and downloadable. There is a discussion area for each lesson for you to post questions to the instructor. After passing the final, a Calhoun completion award may be sent upon request. The class equals a total of 24 instructional hours, unless otherwise noted.