Division of Business, CIS & Technologies
New Courses and Formats
CIS 250 -- E-Commerce (Web Course) (see flyer)
Part of the New E-Commerce Certificate
Learn how to get your business ideas off the ground and on the Web. Take advantage of everything an online business has to offer. Just a few of the many topics covered in this new course include:
- What’s New: The Latest Tools for Your Online Business
- Selecting Your E-Commerce Host and Design Tools
- Optimizing the Shopping Experience
- Accepting Payments
- Keeping it All Legal
- Online Business Accounting Tools
- Setting up an Apache web server and learning the fundamentals of PHP and HTML5
- And much, much more !!
Esthetics Program (Skin Care) (see website)
Do you have passion to help others through a career as a professionally trained Esthetician? Calhoun Community College will educate you on the latest trends in esthetics and skin care.
This program places emphasis on hands-on mastery skills for every type of skin care service. Instruction is mostly visually oriented so you can see and spend plenty of time practicing techniques on new state of the art equipment.