All currently enrolled Calhoun students may work out for free in the Calhoun Wellness Center in the Kelley Gymnasium, room K-126, on the Decatur Campus. Students must present their Calhoun I.D. in order to utilize the Wellness Center.
Fall 2016 Hours of operation (hours vary each semester):
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Computerized Treadmills
- Gauntlet Stairmasters
- Stationary Bicycles
- Smith Machine
- Indoor Rower
- Paramount Universal Weight Machines
- Variety of Dumbbell Weights
- Nautilus Weight Room as well as Free Weight Room
- Gymnasium Facilities
- Indoor Lap Walking/Running Tracks
- Full Dressing Room Facilities Complete with Lockers and Showers
email@example.com for more information.