Calhoun Community College Adult Education offers free Digital Literacy classes in both the Decatur and Huntsville areas.
The class will cover Computer Basics, Internet Basics, Windows 10, and briefly cover the basic principles of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. This is an entry-level computer class.
Huntsville Campus (hybrid class)
- Class Begins on the Huntsville Campus: Monday, February 1, 2021.
- Class will meet on Mondays and Wednesdays each week.
- Class Meeting Times: 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM.
- Location: Calhoun Huntsville Campus, Adult Education, Room 30.
- Contact Tawana.Boswell@calhoun.edu or call (256) 713-4866 to reserve your seat
Decatur Campus (hybrid class)
- Class Begins on Decatur Campus: February 16, 2021.
- Class will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week.
- Class Meeting Times: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Location: Calhoun Decatur Campus, Building 9, Room 119
- Contact Patti.Wilkins@calhoun.edu or call (256) 306-2966, to reserve your seat.
In response to our community needs Adult Education is conducting online classes. Someone will contact you within two business days.