As you look through the schedule, you may need more information to know how to find classrooms and offices. We have 3 physical campuses and/or sites that will be listed, in addition to off-campus EMS sites and Distance Learning. These campuses/sites are Alabama Center for the Arts, Decatur and Huntsville. You can sort by any of these sites. In addition, in the course listings, in the “where” column, you will see building/room location listings. Here is further information on how these listings work by campus/site:
Alabama Center for the Arts
- The two phases of the Alabama Center for the Arts (two buildings) are listed as:
- Building I (Visual Arts-Graphic Design & Art): In the schedule, it will be listed as Alabama Center for the Arts
- Building II (Performing Arts-Music & Theatre): In the schedule, it will be listed as Alabama Center for the Arts II
- If a 3 digit number follows the building listing, these are room numbers. 100’s are first floor; 200’s second floor and 300’s third floor.
- Please refer to the campus map page for floor layouts and room locations.
- Buildings will be listed. Please refer to the campus map page for building locations.
- The 3 digits following the building listing are room numbers. 100’s are first floor; 200’s second floor and 300’s third floor.
- Even though the Huntsville Campus now has 2 buildings, the schedule will say Huntsville with room designations. The distinctions between the 2 buildings are as follows:
- The original building (sits behind the new CIS, Math & Science Building) will have 2 or 3 digit numbers after Huntsville. The 2 digit numbers are the first floor and the 3 digit numbers are the second floor. Please refer to the campus map page for floor layouts and room locations.
- The new CIS, Math & Science Building has 4 digit room numbers. 1100’s are first floor; 1200’s are second floor and 1300’s are third floor.