- Technology fees are charged to all students restricted for the acquisition and provision of technology and technological applications for students.
- Facility Renewal fees are charged to all students restricted for renewal and replacement of current facilities.
- Special Building fees are charged to all students in order to secure bonded indebtedness for new construction of facilities.
- Reserve fees are charged to all students restricted to the creation of a Bond Reserve Fund to be managed by the Chancellor and Presidents’ Advisory Council.
- Access/Wellness fees are charged to all students each semester to be used to offset the cost of maintaining parking lots and equip and manage the Wellness Center at the Decatur and Huntsville campus.
Late Registration Fee
Students who register after classes begin can be charged a $25 late registration fee. Tuition and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
Students are expected to meet all financial obligations when due. The college will notify students by email of upcoming payment deadlines. Effective Spring semester 2017, all communication from the College will come through your official Calhoun email address. Please remember to check your email regularly for important announcements and information.
It is each student’s responsibility to be informed of all payment due dates, deadlines, and other requirements by referring to official sources of college information such as the catalog, official schedule of classes, and announcements on the college website or that are disseminated by other means from time to time.