Message from Calhoun President Dr. Joe Burke
The health and safety of students, faculty, staff and visitors remain our number one priority at Calhoun Community College. We are following medical protocols from state and national health authorities and have implemented recommended guidelines in relation to social distancing, hygiene, travel, and visits to the college. In addition, we are taking steps to attempt to ensure the cleanliness or all of our facilities. We are also increasing air flow into all buildings and utilizing HVAC systems technology with high efficiency MERV-13 filtering to improve air quality. The college is committed to keeping you updated and will provide guidance to our students, faculty and staff as appropriate. In the event there are other confirmed cases reported to us, we will notify all individuals impacted and post notification here on the COVID-19 section of our website.
According to the Alabama Department of Public Health, exposure/contact to COVID-19 is when you have been within less than 6ft. of an individual who has the virus, for greater than 15 minutes without a face covering or a member of your household. Please watch Michael Glenn from the Alabama Department of Public Health explaining criteria for determining exposure/contact to COVID-19.
- Calhoun Coronavirus status
- Student COVID 19 Reporting Form
- Employee’s Return to Work Protocol
- Important Information for Fall Semester
- The college’s Distance Learning Department will provide assistance to students experiencing any issues accessing their online coursework. Send emails to: email@example.com.
- Students requiring ADA services should contact the Student Disability Services/ADA office at 256-306-2630 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students requesting counseling services should contact the Student Disability Services/ADA office at 256-306-2630 or email@example.com
- Students needing advising assistance should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UPDATED Statewide Health Order for Alabama
- CARES Act Funds
- Sentinel Testing at Calhoun
- COVID-19 Student Climate Survey Results