GuideSafe™ Healthcheck will help us all return to campus safely and help our community beat COVID-19. Before returning to campus, all students, faculty and staff must complete GuideSafe™ Healthcheck, a web-based COVID-19 assessment tool that assesses existence of any current COVID-19-related symptoms, exposure history, and testing history.
Students, faculty and staff must be free of all symptoms potentially related to COVID-19 to return to campus. As you evaluate your symptoms, only report new symptoms that are not related to existing health conditions (i.e. seasonal allergies) or recent activity (i.e. soreness, difficulty breathing, etc.).
We encourage you to complete GuideSafe™ Healthcheck daily. We require you to complete it daily and you can opt in to get a reminder.
- Visit the Guidesafe website
- Login with your Calhoun A Number and password
- Follow the instructions
If your results are not green, you will not be allowed to enter any buildings on campus. If you are having any symptoms related to COVID, we advise you to seek medical attention immediately. Please be prepared to show your Guidesafe testing results to Calhoun officials at any time.
Please keep in mind, face coverings are still required if you are within 6 feet of any other person.
What if I don’t have an A-Number?
Visitors or non-credit students that do not have an A-number will need to be screened in person at the following locations:
- Decatur campus: Chasteen Student Services lobby
- Huntsville campus: Sparkman Building lobby
If you have new COVID-19 symptoms or exposure, report it immediately in GuideSafe™ Healthcheck.
Make your check-in quick and easy. Pin GuideSafe™ Healthcheck to your phone’s home screen.
- iPhone/iPad: open http://healthcheck.staysafetogether.org/296 in your browser, tap the share icon at the bottom, click “Add to Home Screen” from the menu.
- Android: open http://healthcheck.staysafetogether.org/296 in your browser, click on the three dots in the top right menu, select “Add to Home Screen” from the menu.
Together, we can return to a healthy and safe campus.