Please Note: Beginning Summer 2018, the Dual Enrollment processes have changed. Please follow the procedures below.
In order to be admitted to the Calhoun Dual Enrollment program, all new Dual Enrollment students must provide the following:
- A completed Calhoun Application
- Signature Page and Proof of Identification sent to the Dual Enrollment office
- Students will need to sign a FERPA Release form and send it to the Dual Enrollment office.
- A completed and signed Dual Enrollment PROGRAM Approval form
- All NEW Dual Enrollment students must submit a PROGRAM APPROVAL FORM to the Calhoun Admissions Office as part of the required paperwork.
- Official high school transcript
- A completed and signed Dual Enrollment COURSE APPROVAL FORM
- Each semester all Dual Enrollment students must provide a COURSE APPROVAL FORM signed by the high school counselor or home school administrator. This form specifies the student’s approved courses and serves as the registration form for each term. You will then register for classes with a Dual enrollment Staff Member.
To find the courses available, you can search the Online Class Schedule.
For more information or to set up a registration appointment please contact the Dual Enrollment office.