In order to be admitted to the Calhoun Dual Enrollment Program, in addition to the Online Application, all new dual enrollment students must provide the following:
- A completed Calhoun Application
- Signature Page and Proof of Identification sent to the Dual Enrollment office
- A completed & signed DUAL ENROLLMENT PROGRAM APPROVAL AND RELEASE OF RECORD FORM must be submitted only once:
- All NEW Dual Enrollment Students must submit a Dual Enrollment Program Approval & Release of Record Form upon admission into the dual enrollment program
- Official high school transcript
- A completed and signed Dual Enrollment COURSE APPROVAL FORM
- Each semester all Dual Enrollment students must provide a COURSE APPROVAL FORM signed by the high school counselor or home school administrator. This form specifies the student’s approved courses and serves as the registration form for each term. You will then register for classes with a Dual Enrollment staff member.
To find the courses available, you can search the Online Class Schedule.
For more information or to set up a registration appointment please contact the Dual Enrollment office.