As part of the initial screening process for certain clerical positions, applicants are requested to attend a skills assessment test. Testing requirement will be notated on the job bulletin. Participation in this test is highly recommended but not required. However, failure to participate in this testing could eliminate a candidate from further consideration for the position for which they have applied.
Applicants must complete the test during the application period only. No testing will be allowed outside of an application period.
Testing must be completed at one of the Calhoun Community College’s Testing Centers located on:
Testing Center/Adult Education Building Room 107A
(Building 9 on the campus map)
Decatur testing times are by appointment.
|Huntsville/Research Park Campus
Huntsville Test times are by appointment
An appointment to test is required. To schedule an appointment for the assessment, follow these simple steps:
- Select your location (Decatur Campus or Huntsville/Research Park Campus)
- Click “Calhoun HR Skills Assessment Test”
- Select a date and time
- Complete the “Requested Information” section and click register.
A PICTURE I.D. IS REQUIRED for entry into the testing room. An appointment is necessary. Applicants should allow 45 minutes to complete the test.
Applicants may qualify to use a previous test score if:
- The applicant has tested in the last twelve months.
- Prior to the application deadline, the applicant notifies the Office of Human Resources, of their desire for our office to use their previous score.
Click here for driving directions and campus maps. If you have additional questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (256) 306-2590.