Jack Kent Cooke Transfer Scholarship Deadline
The Program Experience
The Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship is a highly selective scholarship for the nation’s top community college students seeking to complete their bachelor’s degrees at four-year colleges or universities. Each Cooke Scholar has access to generous financial support for two to three years, college planning support, ongoing advising, and the opportunity to connect with the thriving community of fellow scholars. As part of their scholarship, recipients may:
- Receive up to $40,000 per year to use toward tuition, books, and other fees and expenses at any accredited four-year institution.
- Pursue any area of study.
- Have access to personal advising about selecting a college, navigating financial aid, and maximizing their experience at their new institution.
- Be eligible to apply for the Cooke Graduate Scholarship.
Who We Select
Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship recipients are selected from a nationwide applicant pool each year. As minimum criteria, students must:
- Be a current student at an accredited U.S. community college or two-year institution with sophomore status or a recent graduate (within the last five years).
- Intend to enroll full time in an accredited four-year college or university in fall 2021.
- Earn a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 in college.
- Demonstrate financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000.
Cooke Scholars come from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds and from rural, suburban, and urban communities. Many scholars are the first in their families to pursue higher education.
Posted in:iOS & Outlook | Google Calendar iCal