Swing Through 5k
The Swing Through 5k is a certified, flat course, perfect for runners looking to set an early Fall PR or for walkers who want to enjoy a beautiful morning. It is on a closed course on the Calhoun Community College Decatur/Tanner campus. Post race food and drinks will be provided. Proceeds from this event benefit the CCC Student Physical Therapist Fund.
Event details and schedule
- Race begins at 8:00 am
- Mail-in registration must be post-marked by September 3, 2018
- On-line registration must be completed by September 6, 2018 by 9:00 p.m.
- Race day registration and packet pick-up 6:30-7:30 am at Health Science Building
- Packet pick-up Friday, September 7, 2018 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 pm at Health Science Building.
- Race start/finish is at the Heath Sciences Building, North end of campus
- Chip timing will be provided by River City Runners
Awards: Overall & Masters Male/Female; 1st-3rd place in age groups: 0-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Door Prizes: The drawing will take place before the Awards Ceremony. Must be present to win.
Parking is available near building to the North and East.
If regestering as a staff/faculty/student, you will be required to show school ID at packet pick-up!
Remind Me: iOS & Outlook | Google Calendar