CCC and UAH Dual Nursing Degree Program
Calhoun Community College (CCC) and the University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH) DUAL NURSING DEGREE PROGAM is for motivated students who are eligible to enroll at both colleges and simultaneously earn an Associate Degree in Nursing and a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing. Upon completion of the program of study, both degrees will be awarded by the respective college.
- 4 semesters of general education courses + 5 semesters of nursing courses.
- 9 semesters total
- Full-time enrollment status between CCC and UAH courses in semesters 5 – 9
- CCC courses are face-to-face and include class, lab and clinical.
- RN License eligibility earned with A.D.N. program completion
- UAH courses are online in the RN-to-BSN program.
- RN license requirement is waived for enrollment
- Walk in Graduation Ceremony at both colleges.
Minimum Admission Criteria:
- Be unconditionally admitted to UAH and CCC.
- Student must be in good standing with UAH and CCC.
- Receipt of complete nursing application by posted deadline.
- Meet the Eligibility Criteria for nursing.
- All academic courses must be completed prior to application deadline.
- A minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA on all college work.
- A minimum of 2.5 GPA for nursing required academic core courses
- Minimum of 18 ACT composite score National or Residual.