Skip to content
What are you looking for?
Testing Dates: SAVE THE DATE!
- Opens Sept 14, 2020 at 5:00 pm until Sept 18,2020, at 5:00 pm.
- Testing will be online only using Respondus Monitor in the Blackboard Learning Management System.
- Respondus Monitor DOES NOT WORK WITH CHROMEBOOK
- Testing information will be emailed using calhoun.edu email to eligible candidates.
Testing Requirements and Information:
- MUST MEET MINIMUM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS TO SIT FOR EXAM
- Photo identification is required, such as a driver’s license.
- No mobile phones, smart watches, paper, or books will be allowed in testing room.
- ONLY TWO ATTEMPTS allowed to obtain 90% for eligibility for enrollment.
- This is a 40 item exam. 36/40 required for 90% score.
- 75 minutes will be allowed for test completion.
- Calculation problems will be fill-in-the-blank, NOT multiple choice.
- If you need testing accommodations contact Student Disability Services at 256-306-2630