MyCalhoun Help

If you are having trouble accessing the portal, check below to find out some of the reasons

I have applied for admission and have my C number but cannot access the portal. What do I need to do in order to gain access?

In addition to the application for admission, you must complete the signature page and present your primary identification to the Admissions and Records Office on either the Huntsville or Decatur campus. You may also email the completed signature page and photo of your primary ID to Once these documents are received and processed in the Admissions Office, you will be able to access the portal.

I am a former Calhoun student and want to return to take classes. How can I register for classes?

If you have not attended Calhoun during the last year, you must first complete a new application for admission prior to registering for classes. You may complete the online application. Please contact the Admissions Office if you have questions regarding additional requirements and steps to enrollment at 256-306-2593 or

I am a new student who applied for admission for a previous semester but did not enroll. Why can’t I access the portal?

New students should have an active admissions application on file for the term in which they plan to enroll. If your application for admission has been within the two previous semesters, please contact the Admissions Office at 256-306-2593 or to have your term of entry updated. Otherwise, please complete a new online application and submit all outstanding admissions documents.

I need to request my official Calhoun transcript. How can I do this?

If you no longer have access to the portal, click here and select “Former Student Transcripts”.

For assistance, please contact the Admissions and Records Office at 256-306-2593 or  Also, check out our MyCalhoun Support page for more FAQ’s and videos.