You may access all Office 365 offerings via MyCalhoun at portal.calhoun.edu or via the O365 portal at portal.office.com. You may also access your email directly at www.outlook.com/calhoun.edu if you prefer not to use either portal.
Please note: Your O365 password will always be the same as your MyCalhoun portal password. You may change this password only via the MyCalhoun portal.
Quick “How To” Links:
- Office 365 Fast Facts for Students
- Office 365 Fast Facts for Faculty & Staff
- How to add a signature to a message in O365
- Managing “Clutter” in O365
- Adding a shared mailbox to your account (For example: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
- Outlook 2016 – Microsoft Training
- Changes to Outlook Web September 2018
- Office 2016 – Microsoft Quick Start Guides
- Skype for Business
Calhoun Video Training Aids:
- Playlist of several Youtube videos on a variety of topics
- Outlook Desktop
- Outlook Signature
- Outlook Calendar
- Outlook Contacts
- Outlook Mail Rules
- Outlook Tasks
Your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. There are exceptions when there are duplicate names. For example, if there are multiple students and/or employees by the name John Smith, there will be multiple emails with a number appended to the last name: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find your new email address: Log in to the mycalhoun portal at portal.calhoun.edu and look to the top, right of the screen: