Skip to content
What are you looking for?
- Victim has the right to be notified of their options as it applies to notification of law enforcement.
- Accuser and accused must have the same opportunity to have others present during proceedings.
- Both parties shall be informed of the outcome of any disciplinary proceeding.
- Victims shall be notified of available counseling services.
- Victims shall be notified of options for changing academic class or campus work arrangements.
- Victims’ shall have the right to confidentiality.