The CARES Act allows Calhoun Community College and other higher education institutions to provide direct emergency cash grants to college students whose lives and education have been disrupted by the outbreak of coronavirus COVID-19. A requirement of the CARES Act are periodic reports of each are of funding. Those reports are listed below.
CARES Act – Student Portion reports
- May 2020 CARES Act Funding Report
- June 2020 CARES Act Funding Report
- October 2020 CARES Act Funding Report – All funds have been expended, this is the final student report.
CARES Act – Institutional Reports
- July 2020 CARES Act Institutional Report
- August 2020 CARES Act Institutional Report
- HEERF Quarterly Report ending September 30, 2020
- HEERF Quarterly Report ending December 31, 2020