Change your life in an instant at Instant Admission Day! Anyone who applies to Calhoun Community College who has graduated or obtained a GED is instantly admitted on Instant Admission Day. It’s easy and an investment in YOUR future!
While on campus, students will be able to:
- Apply for Admission – Bring your photo ID
- Fill out the FAFSA – Bring your 2017 tax return
- Take the Placement Exam – Bring ACT Scores if taken in last 5 years.
- Meet with and Advisor
- Register for Fall Classes
TUESDAYS – 7/16, 7/23, 8/6, 8/13 from 1 pm – 5:30 pm
SATURDAYS – 7/13, 7/27, 8/10, 8/17 from 10 am – 1:30 pm
See Campus Maps
6250 Hwy. 31 North
Chasteen Student Services Center
102 Wynn Dr NW
Sparkman Building Grand Foyer
What to Bring
- ACT or SAT Scores if taken in last 5 years
- Driver’s License or State ID
- High School and/or College Transcript
For Help with FAFSA Bring
- Social Security Number for FSA ID
- 2017 Tax Returns for Fall 2019 Aid
Visit the pages for these areas:
Contact Ashley Robison at email@example.com.