International Students

Out-of-State Transfer

Students who plan to transfer to colleges and universities outside of Alabama should talk with an advisor at the institution for which they are interested in transferring to work out a plan of study.

Calhoun does have articulation agreements in place at several Out-of-State and Private Colleges: