Admissions & Records

At Calhoun Community College, we welcome high school graduates, GED recipients, transfers from other colleges and universities, former Calhoun students, and Non-Degree seeking students. Through our dual enrollment program eligible high school students may also enroll in college classes concurrently with high school classes, either at the college campus or at the high school, to receive both high school and college credit. For detailed dual enrollment requirements, visit the Dual Enrollment webpage.

Your Application for Admission provides us with the information we need to get you started. Once you’ve submitted your application, the admissions office must receive identification documentation for admission. Please note that admission to the college does not guarantee entrance into a particular course or program. Specific program requirements may be found in the Calhoun Community College catalog.

Our advisors are waiting to help you build your first schedule of classes. Visit the advising website for information on placement and registration. The office of Admissions and Records will also assist you when you are ready to graduate or transfer to another college. Use the links below to assist you and welcome to Calhoun Community College!

Contact Us

Need to submit your ID or other documents? Have a question for Admissions and Records? Just click below!

Contact Admissions

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)