Do you have your student ID card yet?
All students enrolled at Calhoun Community College are required to have in their possession a valid Student ID card for general identification purposes. This student ID must be presented to school officials, upon request. The student ID card is valid for each semester of the student’s attendance. Replacement ID cards may be obtained at a fee of $20, payable to Calhoun at the Cashier’s Office. Replacement cards can not be charged to student accounts. Student ID pictures are taken in Chasteen Student Services Center, Room 107 on the Decatur Campus and in the Admissions Office on the Huntsville Campus. Please check the Calhoun website for hours of operation for each campus.
ID Card Schedule
*Subject to change if the College working hours change
Decatur Campus (Chasteen Student Services Center, 256-306-2890):
- Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Huntsville Campus (Admissions Office):
- Monday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 11:30 am
Benefits of having an ID:
- Enhanced campus security
- More efficient data management and information retrieval
- Streamlined library book checkout
- Access to student activities Bookstore charges
- Up to 15% student discounts at selected area merchants
Replacement costs for lost or stolen ID card is $20. Must be paid to cashier and then receipt presented at the ID location.