Do you have your student ID card yet?
All new and returning students are required to have a valid Calhoun Community College student ID card. Students must present a copy of their printed class schedule indicating that they have been financially cleared to be eligible for a student ID card.
ID Card Schedule
*Subject to change if the College working hours change
Decatur Campus (Chasteen Student Services Center, 256-306-2890):
- Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 11:00 am
Huntsville Campus (Admissions Office):
- Monday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 11:30 am
Benefits of having an ID:
- Enhanced campus security More efficient data management and information retrieval Streamlined library book checkout Access to student activities Bookstore charges
- Up to 15% student discounts at selected area merchants
Replacement costs for lost or stolen ID card is $20. Must be paid to cashier and then receipt presented at the ID location.