Complete the FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit your FAFSA for Pell Grants and Student Loans online at Fafsa.gov
- Calhoun’s School Code is 001013
- Work Study provides students an opportunity to work while going to school but must be selected on your FAFSA.
Apply for FREE WIOA Grant Funds
- WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act) provides students with funding for careers employers demand.
- For a list of Calhoun approved programs visit www.etpl.alabama.gov
- click ‘Search for Training’ > Training Providers and Schools > Provider Search > Search Keyword ‘Calhoun’
- Contact your local career center to apply and check eligibility
- Madison/Limestone Counties 256-851-0537
- Morgan/Lawrence Counties 256-355-0142
- After applying for grants and student loans you may want to consider a payment plan. We have teamed up with My College Payment Plans to provide an easy, affordable way to pay a little a time.
- Visit MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/Calhoun to enroll
Submit Scholarship Application
- Calhoun’s Scholarship Application Deadline is March 1
- See list of available scholarships and Apply Calhoun.edu/scholarships
- Must have a 3.0 GPA and ACT of 20 or higher
Apply to the Presidential Honors Program
- Program offers smaller, accelerated classes with a focus on leadership enhancement.
- Application Deadline March 1
- To apply and list of available scholarships visit www.Calhoun.edu/scholarships
- Must have a 3.5 GPA and ACT of 24 or higher
Apply to become a Warhawks Student Ambassadors
- Become an official ambassador at Calhoun for special events and receptions.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA and be a full-time student.
- Visit the Warhawk Ambassador page for more information and to apply