Complete the FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit your FAFSA for Pell Grants and Student Loans online at Fafsa.gov
- Calhoun’s School Code is 001013
- Work Study provides students an opportunity to work while going to school but must be selected on your FAFSA.
Apply for FREE WIOA Grant Funds
WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act) provides students with funding for careers employers demand.
- For a list of Calhoun approved programs visit https://alabamaworks.alabama.gov
- Click Career Services > Education Services > Training Providers and Schools > Search Keyword ‘Calhoun’ > Click Calhoun Community College in Decatur or Huntsville to view programs funded by WIOA
- Apply by creating a user account at https://alabamaworks.alabama.gov
- Contact your local career center to check eligibility and questions
- After applying for grants and student loans you may want to consider a payment plan. We have teamed up with TouchNet to provide an easy, affordable way to pay a little a time.
- Visit www.calhoun.edu/payment-plan to enroll
Submit Scholarship Application
- Calhoun’s Scholarship Application Deadline is February 1
- See list of available scholarships and Apply Calhoun.edu/scholarships
- Must have a 3.0 GPA and ACT of 20 or higher
Apply to the Presidential Honors Program
- Program offers smaller, accelerated classes with a focus on leadership enhancement.
- Application Deadline February 1
- To apply and list of available scholarships visit www.Calhoun.edu/scholarships
- Must have a 3.5 GPA and ACT of 24 or higher
Apply to become a Warhawks Student Ambassadors
- Become an official ambassador at Calhoun for special events and receptions.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA and be a full-time student.
- Visit the Warhawk Ambassador page for more information and to apply