The IT Fundamentals certification is ideal for you if you’re considering a career in IT or if you work in an allied field that requires a broad understanding of IT. The CompTIA IT Fundamentals helps you learn more about the world of information technology. It focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, including:
- Identifying and explaining computer components.
- Setting up a workstation, including conducting software installations.
- Establishing network connectivity.
- Identifying compatibility issues and identifying and preventing security risks.
- Managing the safety and preventative maintenance of computers.
$399 – Online only, start anytime!
A full refund may be obtained by placing a written request to the Calhoun Community College Workforce Solutions, Department Project Manager, no later than 14 days prior to the program start date. No refund is available after 14 days prior to the program start date.
Check out related careers and career data associated with this program: