The IT Fundamentals certification is ideal for you if you’re considering a career in IT or if you work in an allied field that requires a broad understanding of IT. The CompTIA IT Fundamentals helps you learn more about the world of information technology. It focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, including:
- Identifying and explaining computer components.
- Setting up a workstation, including conducting software installations.
- Establishing network connectivity.
- Identifying compatibility issues and identifying and preventing security risks.
- Managing the safety and preventative maintenance of computers.
$399 – Online only, start anytime!
Requests for refunds must be made in writing no less than 10 business days prior to the start of class. No refunds will be issued after this date. Send requests for refunds to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a reply email within 24 hours, please follow up with a phone call to 256-306-2584.
Check out related careers and career data associated with this program: