Registration for the April Certified Nursing Assistant Program will begin on February 2, 2021
Certified Nursing Assistants are in high demand. Start your healthcare career today!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Program prepares students to provide direct patient care to the healthcare industry. Upon successful completion of the program, students will be eligible to sit for the state board exam, become certified, and listed on the Alabama Nurse Aide Registry.
- 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Monday through Thursday
- April 5 – May 14, 2021
- Huntsville Campus, room 121
- Course Fee $799 (Includes textbook, one set of scrubs)
The program includes a 20-hour clinical rotation at a long-term care facility. Required Clinical Rotations will be held the last week of class from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Students are responsible for the following costs (estimated):
- 2-Part TB skin test – $50.00
- Background and drug screen – a minimum of $71.50
- State Certification Exam Fee – $110.00
- Students must complete the 2-part TB skin tests or chest x-ray. Documentation of results must be turned in no later than the first week of class.
- Links for the drug screen/background checks (through ESS) will be sent via email after the class starts. The due date for completed results will be communicated during class.
- The fee for the state certification will not be due until after the end of the class. Payment must be made at the time of the testing via debit or credit card.
Ready to Enroll?
Follow these steps to enroll
- Register and pay the class fee via debit or credit card.
- Students will then be sent a confirmation email and dates for a mandatory Enrollment Session
- Students choose one of the scheduled enrollment sessions (dates listed on the order confirmation) and send the date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must attend one of the mandatory Enrollment Sessions
- During the enrollment session, students will sign the required paperwork and try on scrubs
All refund requests must be made in writing by close of business on March 12, 2021. Email email@example.com to request a refund and call 256-306-2515 to confirm receipt of the request. Calhoun Community College is not responsible for emails that are not delivered/received.
For More Information
Check out related careers and career data associated with this program: