Certified Nursing Assistants are in high demand. Start your healthcare career today!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Program prepares students to provide direct patient care to the healthcare industry. Upon successfully completion of the program, students will be eligible to sit for the state board exam, become certified, and listed on the Alabama Nurse Aide Registry.
6 week course
- 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Monday through Thursday
- January 28 – March 8, 2019
- Huntsville Campus, room 121
- Course Fee $799 (Includes textbook, one set of scrubs)
Program includes a 20-hour clinical rotation at a long-term care facility. Clinical rotations will be held on consecutive weekdays.
Students are responsible for the following costs (estimated):
- 2-Part TB skin test – $50.00
- Background and drug screen – minimum of $71.50
- State Certification Exam Fee – $110.00
- Students must complete the 2-part TB skin test and bring results to the CWS Healthcare Programs office no later than January 28, 2019.
- Links for the drug screen/background checks (through ESS) will be sent via email the 2nd week of class and results are due by February 21, 2019 .
- Fee for the state certification will not be due until after the end of the class. Payment must be made at the time of the testing via debit or credit card.
Ready to Enroll?
Follow these steps to enroll
- Register and pay the class fee via debit or credit card.
- Students will then be sent a confirmation email and dates for a mandatory Enrollment Session
- Students must attend one of the mandatory Enrollment Sessions
- During the enrollment session, students will sign required paperwork and try on scrubs
All refund requests must be made in writing by close of business on January 17, 2019. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and call 256-306-2515 to confirm receipt of the request. Calhoun Community College is not responsible for emails that are not delivered/received.