Calhoun’s Continuing Ed Online offers a wide selection of personal enrichment, professional enhancement and career training courses. Our online courses offer the flexibility and convenience to study whenever and wherever you choose, making it easy to learn and work even with a busy schedule.
Personal enrichment and professional enhancement classes provide 6 weeks of instruction and begin monthly (see instructions below). Click on the Career Field Training portal above if you’re looking for in-depth career training and skill enhancement.
Are you ready to explore our online course catalog? View the full catalog of courses.
- Go to the Online Instruction Center website and use the Search for Courses box to find your class. Click on any course title for a syllabus, instructor info, requirements, student reviews and a course demo.
- When you’ve selected the course you want, click the Add To Cart button to register and create a login for the site.
- Select the session date you would like to begin and click Continue to Checkout.
- If you are a New Student enter your email address under: New Student Start Here. Click Create A New Account and enter the requested account and student information. Then simply follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- If you are a Returning Student enter your email address and password and click Login to Your Account. Then follow the prompts to complete the enrollment process.
- Purchase Course: Make a secure credit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 256-260-2462 for personal assistance.
Drop and Refund Policy
Enrollments can be dropped and refunded within one week of the original start date by request. The student’s credit card will be refunded in 3-7 business days. Email requests to email@example.com.
Drops of the entire bundle are allowed within one week of the original start date requested (for the first course in the bundle) as long as the student did not complete any of the courses within the bundle. The bundle must be treated as a single registration. Individual courses within the bundle cannot be dropped or allowed partial refunds. Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollments can be transferred to a new session of the same course, within one week of the original start date by request. Email requests to email@example.com.
Students enrolled in a six-week online class benefit from automatic, 10-day extensions for each course. Students automatically have access for an additional 10 days beyond the End Date listed in the Classroom without having to ask.
Students who need additional time beyond this 10 day extension may be transferred to a new session to complete their program. Requests should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.