This course covers the material that is covered on the Alabama Real Estate Pre-license Exam, which is the first step in becoming a licensed real estate agent in the state of Alabama. Prior to taking the state exam, students must take and complete this course. Additional requirements are below:
REQUIREMENTS TO GET AN ALABAMA REAL ESTATE LICENSE:
- Be 19 years of age (by the date of the state test)
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- No Felonies involving moral turpitude
- Take and pass prescribed 60 hours pre-license course
- Pass multiple choice state license exam with a minimum score of 70%
Students must schedule and pass the state licensing exam within 6 months of completing this course. If these deadlines are not met, the course must be retaken.
Location: Huntsville Campus, Sparkman Building Room 318
Dates: February 9 to April 15, 2021
Time: 6pm to 8pm
For more information, contact Jennifer Geiger.