Whether you are planning for college, trying to pay for college, or graduating and thinking about your future, it has become clear that the financial decisions you make today may impact your financial livelihood well into your future.
Therefore, no matter what term you choose for money management, financial literacy, or budgeting it is important for you to know and understand your personal finances to ensure you are making good decisions for yourself and your future.
To help you navigate these decisions, Calhoun has partnered with CashCourse, which provides free financial educational resources for college students.
Use CashCourse to:
- Create a budget;
- Learn about the benefits of checking and savings account;
- Pay for college
- Survive in a tough economy
- Protect your credit;
- Deal with your debit and credit cards
- Prepare for success after graduation;
- Plan for retirement;
- Set financial goals;
- Spend wisely;
- Read more about financial aid; and
- Learn about so much more!
Visit the CashCourse website today!